We manufacture, sell and distribute the products of The Coca-Cola Company and selected other beverage brands.
Other bottlers in the Coca-Cola system look after the rest of the world. Sound complicated? Let us explain…
The Coca-Cola Company own the brands, develop new product ideas and produce brand marketing and advertising campaigns. For example, when you see Coca-Cola adverts on TV or on a billboard - that's what they do.
As a bottler, Coca-Cola European Partners buys syrup concentrate from The Coca-Cola Company, and combines it with other ingredients to manufacture the products. We also market, manufacture and distribute beverage brands independent of The Coca-Cola Company in selected territories. Coca-Cola European Partners works with customers in Western Europe to get all of these products to market for consumers to enjoy. When you are in one of these countries and see a Coca-Cola truck or a new Coca-Cola promotion in your local supermarket - that's what we do.
Coca-Cola European Partners has more than 26,000 employees across our business, from supply chain and commercial teams to corporate functions like finance and human resources, contributing towards our goal to always "be the best beverage sales and customer service company".
- Merchandising Representative - UK Wide
- Coleshill, Central Region, Great Britain
- Kampanjansvarig Key Account Manager, Stockholm Coca-Cola European Partners
- Stockholm - HQ, Svealand, Sweden
- Mgr, Risk, Control & Compliance
- Sofia City, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Controleur de gestion trade marketing Issy les Moulineaux CDD jusqu'a septembre 2018 H/F
- Siège Social à Issy-les-Moulineaux, Ile-de-France, France
- Senior Manager, GB Marketing Technology Business Partner
- Uxbridge, South East Region, Great Britain