We manufacture, sell and distribute the products of The Coca-Cola Company and selected other beverage brands.
Other bottlers in the Coca-Cola system look after the rest of the world. Sound complicated? Let us explain…
The Coca-Cola Company own the brands, develop new product ideas and produce brand marketing and advertising campaigns. For example, when you see Coca-Cola adverts on TV or on a billboard - that's what they do.
As a bottler, Coca-Cola European Partners buys syrup concentrate from The Coca-Cola Company, and combines it with other ingredients to manufacture the products. We also market, manufacture and distribute beverage brands independent of The Coca-Cola Company in selected territories. Coca-Cola European Partners works with customers in Western Europe to get all of these products to market for consumers to enjoy. When you are in one of these countries and see a Coca-Cola truck or a new Coca-Cola promotion in your local supermarket - that's what we do.
Coca-Cola European Partners has more than 26,000 employees across our business, from supply chain and commercial teams to corporate functions like finance and human resources, contributing towards our goal to always "be the best beverage sales and customer service company".
- Sales Representative, East Birmingham
- Field Sales, Central Region, Great Britain
- Stage Commercial Terrain Hors-Foyers - Nord - H/F
- Calvados, Basse-Normandie, France
- Attache Commercial circuit Alimentaire - La Rochelle - CDD 6 mois H/F
- Charente-Maritime, Poitou-Charentes, France
- Regional Account Representative B2B - Gent, BE
- Field Based, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
- Sales Executive, Bradford/Keighley
- Field Sales, North Region, Great Britain
Register with us
- Submit your preferences
- Keep updated with opportunities
If you have the personality with the power to influence and connect, if you can sustain the pace to keep on growing and make an impact with your desire to win (what we call THIRST) then Coca-Cola European Partners is the place to quench it.Find out more